- Days 1–2 : Victoria Falls
- Days 3–5 : South Luangwa – Flatdogs Camp
- Days 6–9 : South Luangwa – Chikoko Tree Camp
- Price Starting From : £3,803 per person
- Duration : 9 nights
- Best Months : Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct
- Countries : Zambia
This fantastic value trip takes in the dramatic Victoria Falls paired with a safari in the famous South Luangwa National Park. The safari areas blend perfectly to give you the best of driving and walking safaris.
Our Victoria Falls and Zambia Highlights trip is incredible value. It combines three owner-run and -managed camps – Chundukwa River Lodge in Victoria Falls, Flatdogs in the Mfuwe sector of the South Luangwa, and then Chikoko in the remote northern section of the South Luangwa. The camps will give you a true Zambia experience with personal service and the best value in the country!