- Days 1–4 : VICTORIA FALLS
- Days 4–7 : HWANGE NATIONAL PARK
- Days 7–10 : MANA POOLS
- Guide Price : £7,943 per person
- Duration : 9 nights
- Countries : Zimbabwe
This trip focuses on the best camps in Zimbabwe’s most famous areas. Featuring top-quality guiding in the best private reserves for that intimate, high-quality safari experience, it’s perfect for someone wanting to explore Zimbabwe with some added comforts!
Specific highlights of this Zimbabwe safari:
- Unparalleled exclusivity on a private concession adjacent to Mana Pools National Park, within one of the most prolific riverine belts
- Endless floodplains and a range of activities from traditional 4x4 and walking safaris to boating and canoeing safaris
- Renowned for being one of Africa’s leading safari brands that guarantees high levels of service, food, and guiding
- Escaping the crowds – most suited to those seeking luxury and privacy
- Best visited from June to October for the best game viewing, June to August for the best views of the Falls
Overview of the suggested Zimbabwe safari lodges and activities:
This safari focuses on Zimbabwe’s most famous game-viewing areas, Hwange and Mana Pools. What makes this itinerary so special is that it involves two of the best private reserves in the country. This gives you the incredible close encounters that Zimbabwe is famous for, but without any of the crowds! The camps also offer a high level of luxury without affecting the raw experience, something that is not easily found.
With this in mind, we’ve located the stay at Victoria Falls upstream, about 7 kilometres from town. There are a couple of options in this area, and we love this experience as it allows people to explore The Falls and partake in the activities that appeal, while maintaining that safari feel to the trip. You should expect the sound of hippos from your room! And if you’re lucky, you’ll see the occasional elephant crossing the Zambezi right in front of you.
Who is this Zimbabwe trip for?
This trip has been designed and priced with couples and honeymooners in mind (two adults travelling together). However, every trip we create is individually tailor-made to suit the client. So if you’re a group or a family, we might even suggest different accommodation. After a discussion with you about your preferences and needs, we can move some elements and change the number of days – it all depends entirely on what you would like to do!