- Days 1-5 : LOWER ZAMBEZI NATIONAL PARK
- Days 5-9 : KAFUE NATIONAL PARK
- Guide Price : £11,578 per person
- Duration : 8 nights
- Countries : Zambia
This is one of the most adventurous trips we offer in Africa and showcases the best of Zambia. The two camps are superbly designed. The focus here is the experience and quality of guides based at both camps. It's not just about game drives, as walking and canoeing are a big highlight, allowing guests to absorb everything that surrounds them.
Specific highlights of this Zambia safari:
- The ultimate Zambian adventure and one of the few owner-run and managed operations from reservations to in-camp guiding
- Zambia’s next generation of guides, who are passionate conservationists and focused on upskilling local communities
- The focus is moving away from the 'typical safari' experience towards the raw and untamed nature of safari
- Unique camp designed to be an extension to the natural surroundings and all about the activities – in-action-conservation, day and night game drives, walking safaris, boating and canoeing safaris
- Best from July through to the end of October
Overview of the suggested Zambia safari lodges and activities:
If you are looking for top-quality guiding, authenticity, and a great price for a safari, this is one of the finest on the market. The camps are owned and managed by some of Zambia’s best guides, and these are the new names maintaining Zambia’s great reputation, following on from the likes of Robin Pope and Norman Carr.
The safari starts with four nights by the Zambezi river, before heading to Kafue for four nights again. This trip offers a range of activities, including game drives (day and night), walking safaris, boating safaris, canoeing, and fishing. It is perfect for someone wanting some of Zambia’s famous adventure!
Who is this Zambia trip for?
This trip has been designed and priced with couples in mind (two adults travelling together). However, every trip we create is individually tailor-made to suit the client. So if you’re a group or a family, we might even suggest different accommodation. After a discussion with you about your preferences and needs, we can move some elements and change the number of days – it all depends entirely on what you would like to do!