- Days 1–4 : TIMBAVATI
- Days 4–7 : SABI SANDS
- Days 7–10 : VICTORIA FALLS
- Guide Price : £7,069 per person
- Duration : 9 nights
- Best Months : Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
- Countries : South Africa
Our extended South Africa Highlights itinerary focuses on the Timbavati and Sabi Sands. These two reserves are South Africa’s most iconic private reserves, bordering the famous Kruger National Park. Finally, you’ll head to Victoria Falls - one of the Seven Wonders of the World!
Specific highlights of this South Africa safari:
- Most iconic locations in Southern Africa
- Includes the wildlife-rich private reserves of South Africa
- Luxurious and romantic for an ideal couple’s safari or honeymoon
- Small and boutique accommodation, all with great views!
- Activities include: guided game drives, walking safaris, local community visits, and specialist photography lessons.
Overview of the suggested South Africa safari lodges and activities:
This 9-night safari and Victoria Falls adventure sees you spending your time on safari at Ngala Safari Lodge, followed by Kirkman’s Kamp, two fantastic camps in South Africa’s Greater Kruger region. Located in Timbavati, Ngala’s focus is game drives and walking safaris, but rhino notching, and photographic safaris are available too! Activities at Kirkman’s, located in the Sabi Sands, consist of expertly guided game drives, game walks, local community visits, and specialist astrophotography lessons.
Once you’ve finished wildlife watching in the private reserves in South Africa, you’ll head to Victoria Falls for a few days in the adventure capital of Africa.
Who is this South Africa trip for?
This trip has been designed and priced with couples and honeymooners in mind (two adults travelling together). However, every trip we create is tailor-made for you. If you’re a group or a family, we might even suggest different accommodation. We can move elements and change the number of days – it all depends entirely on what you would like.