- Days 1-2 : ENTEBBE
- Days 2-6 : MURCHISON FALLS NATIONAL PARK
- Days 6-7 : ENTEBBE
- Days 7-10 : BWINDI IMPENETRABLE NATIONAL PARK
- Guide Price : £10,846 per person
- Duration : 9 nights
- Countries : Uganda
This adventurous trip combines a stay at the stunning Murchison Falls, together with one of Uganda’s most beautifully located camps for gorilla trekking. Murchison Falls National Park has a wide variety of beautiful landscapes and plenty of big game. Follow this with the lakes and a magical journey into ancient forests to meet the great apes.
Specific highlights of this Uganda safari:
- Game drives, boat trips and trekking, a truly immersive safari experience
- Unrivalled great ape encounters with Bwindi's mountain gorillas
- Astounding landscapes, from the humbling Nile, to the world's most powerful waterfall at Murchison and the depths of Bwindi Impenetrable Forest
- Boats galore! Explore the wildlife-rich banks of the Nile and her delta, canoe across or simply enjoy the beautiful blue of Lake Mutanda
- Cultural experiences and engagement with the Batwa people of Uganda
Overview of the suggested Uganda safari lodges and activities:
This 9-night safari adventure begins in Entebbe, where you’ll stay at Karibu Entebbe Guesthouse. Once you’ve rested from your initial journey into Uganda, you’ll then be whisked away to the remote reaches of Murchison Falls National Park to stay at Murchison River Lodge for four nights. Here there’s big game, home to plenty of elephant and lion, as well as buffalo, giraffe, hippos and crocs! After the glorious Falls, you’ll head back to Karibu Entebbe Guesthouse for a night before starting the next leg of your adventure as you head towards Bwindi’s Impenetrable Forest. Here you’ll stay for three nights at Mutanda Lake Resort for gorilla trekking and a host of other activities, both land and lake based, including volcano hikes, meeting the local Batwa people, golden monkeys, canoeing, kayaking and many beautiful boat trips to choose from!
Who is this Uganda trip for?
This trip has been designed and priced with couples and honeymooners in mind (two adults travelling together). However, every trip we create is individually tailor-made to suit the client. So if you’re a group or a family, we might even suggest different accommodation. After a discussion with you about your preferences and needs, we can move some elements and change the number of days – it all depends entirely on what you would like to do!