- Days 1–4 : THE LINYANTI
- Days 4–7 : OKAVANGO DELTA
- Guide Price : £6,176 per person
- Duration : 6 nights
- Countries : Botswana
This Botswana safari covers the thrilling Linyanti and the Okavango Delta! Both properties are offerings from the luxury owner Wilderness and are based in first-class private reserves. They are two of the finest camps in Botswana.
Specific highlights of this Botswana safari:
- Staying in Wilderness camps, Savuti and Little Vumbura
- Places you at the heart of two fantastic reserves in Botswana
- Being located in private reserves means you can get an exclusive and intimate safari experience, getting closer to the animals and going out on night drives
- Superb trip for keen wildlife and landscape photographers
- Best time to visit from June to November
Overview of the suggested Botswana safari lodges and activities:
This itinerary will take you to arguably two of Botswana's best all-round private reserves - the Linyanti and Vumbura concessions. They are two wildlife-rich areas within the Linyanti and the Okavango Delta, and they are both visited on this 6-night safari.
We use a thrilling mix of luxury camps offering both land and water-based activities. You’ll first travel to the Linyanti Reserve, specifically to Savuti Camp. Next up, you’ll stay three nights at Little Vumbura Camp, a YZ favourite that’s situated on a private island.
Once you’ve arrived at Savuti Camp, the wildlife appreciation begins, via vehicle and walking safaris, boat trips, and star-bed sleep-outs. Little Vumbura also offers guided day and night game drives and walks, in addition to mokoro excursions, and even helicopter scenic flights!
Who is this Botswana trip for?
This trip has been designed and priced with couples and honeymooners in mind (two adults travelling together). However, every trip we create is tailor-made for you. If you’re a group or a family, we might even suggest different accommodation. We can move elements and change the number of days – it all depends entirely on what you would like.