- Days 1–5 : CAPE TOWN
- Days 4–5 : SABI SANDS
- Days 8–11 : TSWALU KALAHARI
- Guide Price : £14,954 per person
- Duration : 10 nights
- Best Months : Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
- Countries : South Africa
This trip is something very special indeed. Three super-sumptuous properties, in three of South Africa’s finest destinations, makes for one of the most luxurious itineraries we offer at YZ and includes city, safari, and desert landscapes.
Specific highlights of this South Africa safari:
- Features the most luxurious properties that we can think of
- Full of fine wine, incredible art, and phenomenal views from your suite
- The best city, safari, and desert accommodation available
- Offers amazing Big Five game viewing and unique species such as pangolin, aardvark, and aardwolf
- An amazing trip all year round.
Overview of the suggested South Africa safari lodges and activities:
The journey begins in Cape Town, where you will enjoy easy access to some of the Mother City’s most popular attractions. Next up is the Sabi Sands in one of Africa’s most famous game reserves, and then the grand finale to the trip is the Kalahari Desert.
The properties we use are three of the very best in South Africa. While in Cape Town, you will stay at Ellerman House, situated high above Bantry Bay with breathtaking views of the ocean. Your next stop is Singita Boulders. This property is situated in its own reserve and offers phenomenally good game viewing! Lastly, your desert safari time is at Tswalu Motse, one of the most exclusive lodges in South Africa. All three properties provide very high levels of service and hospitality, with all the small touches that are synonymous with ultimate luxury.
Who is this South Africa trip for?
This trip has been designed and priced with couples and honeymooners in mind (two adults travelling together). However, every trip we create is tailor-made for you. If you’re a group or a family, we might even suggest different accommodation. We can move elements and change the number of days – it all depends entirely on what you would like.