- Days 1–3 : VICTORIA FALLS
- Days 3–7 : HWANGE NATIONAL PARK
- Guide Price : £4,663 per person
- Duration : 6 nights
- Countries : Zimbabwe
This trip combines a stay at the stunning Victoria Falls together with one of Zimbabwe’s most luxurious safari camps. Hwange National Park is legendary and Linkwasha Camp is located in a prime game-viewing area, with game drives (day and night) as well as walking safari all on offer.
Specific highlights of this Zimbabwe safari:
- Tucked away from the crowds and designed for the more discerning traveller
- Unique location on the banks of the mighty Zambezi river with views of ‘The Smoke that Thunders'
- Located on the edge of the prolific Ngamo Plains, an area renowned for the best year-round game viewing
- Most suited to those wanting privacy and opulence
- Best visited from June to October for the best game viewing, June to August for the best views of the Falls
Overview of the suggested Zimbabwe safari lodges and activities:
Every safari to Zimbabwe should incorporate time in the country’s biggest national park, Hwange. It boasts the highest diversity of game out of any park in Africa, with the chance of seeing 108 different mammals. However, it is the elephants that steal the show, with huge herds often congregating around the watering holes. With photographic hides strategically placed nearby, Hwange offers some of the best up-close-and-personal elephant experiences and photographic opportunities.
With Victoria Falls close by, it makes perfect sense to combine the two destinations when looking at a trip to Zimbabwe. The Falls themselves are an impressive spectacle that draws big numbers, but there is so much more to do there! Numerous adrenaline-fuelled activities are available, while for those wanting a little more relaxation, why not enjoy sunset cruises on the Zambezi river to the sound of hippos while enjoying a G&T? There is something for everyone here, and it’s well worth staying two to three nights!
Who is this Zimbabwe trip for?
This trip has been designed and priced with couples and honeymooners in mind (two adults travelling together). However, every trip we create is individually tailor-made to suit the client. So if you’re a group or a family, we might even suggest different accommodation. After a discussion with you about your preferences and needs, we can move some elements and change the number of days – it all depends entirely on what you would like to do!