- Days 1–2 : WINDHOEK
- Days 2–4 : SOSSUSVLEI
- Days 4–7 : THE SKELETON COAST
- Days 7–10 : KUNENE REGION
- Guide Price : £9,460 per person
- Duration : 9 nights
- Countries : Namibia
This trip focuses on Namibia’s remotest corners, which are only accessible by light aircraft. But it is the diversity of activities that makes this trip so special – game drives, walking safaris, quad biking, cultural experiences with the Himba, day trips to the Skeleton Coast and the dunes of Sossusvlei… this trip has it all!
Specific highlights of this Namibia safari:
- Little Kulala has the advantage of entry into the park through an exclusive gate entrance
- Enjoy rooftop dining or sleep-outs under the stars
- Experience the dramatic Skeleton Coast on a day excursion from camp – monster dune fields, remains of a shipwrecks, and seal colonies
- View contrasting landscapes in one of the most secluded untouched areas in Southern Africa
- Interact with the local Himba people, a semi-nomadic community from the region
Overview of the suggested Namibia safari lodges and activities:
Namibia is a huge and relatively untouched country, and this trip focuses on getting as far away from civilisation as possible! It combines some of the remotest camps that we work with, and offers the perfect mix of scenery, culture, and game viewing.
The cultural experience in the far north of the country is worth a special mention. The semi-nomadic Himba tribe is one of the best cultural experiences you can have in Africa. The way that they can survive in these incredibly harsh environments is truly impressive.
This, combined with day trips to the Skeleton Coast to see the huge dunes of Sossusvlei, makes the itinerary one of our favourites in Africa and arguably the best of Namibia.
Who is this Namibia trip for?
This trip has been designed and priced with couples and honeymooners in mind (two adults travelling together). However, every trip we create is individually tailor-made to suit the client. So if you’re a group or a family, we might even suggest different accommodation. After a discussion with you about your preferences and needs, we can move some elements and change the number of days – it all depends entirely on what you would like to do!