- Days 1–4 : OKAVANGO DELTA
- Days 4–7 : OKAVANGO DELTA
- Guide Price : £14,490 per person
- Duration : 6 nights
- Best Months : Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov
- Countries : Botswana
Outstanding game viewing, an elevated open-fronted camp, and a remote island hideaway – this Botswana safari is solely focused on the Okavango Delta and two stellar Wilderness camps.
Specific highlights of this Botswana safari:
- Luxury at its best with amazing Wilderness properties
- Some exceptionally good game viewing in the Okavango Delta!
- You’ll stay in small, luxury safari camps in fantastic locations
- A perfect year-round experience in the Okavango Delta
- Land and water-based activities, including mokoro excursions, boat cruises, night drives, guided walks.
Overview of the suggested Botswana safari lodges and activities:
Your time in the Okavango Delta is split between two camps. First up is Wilderness Qorokwe, a contemporary camp in the south-eastern region of the Delta, bordering the Moremi Game Reserve. It is positioned overlooking a lagoon, within a private concession totalling over 25,000 hectares. All safari activities here will be led by highly experienced guides and include game drives, walks, mokoro excursions, and boat trips.
The second is Wilderness Little Vumbura, a lodge set on a private island with just a few guest rooms, each with beautiful views from private verandas. Here you can look forward to expertly guided game drives, seasonal safari walks, mokoro excursions, and boating safaris.
Who is this Botswana trip for?
This trip has been designed and priced with couples and honeymooners in mind (two adults travelling together). However, every trip we create is tailor-made for you. If you’re a group or a family, we might even suggest different accommodation. We can move elements and change the number of days – it all depends entirely on what you would like.