- Days 1–5 : CAPE TOWN
- Days 5–9 : MADIKWE GAME RESERVE
- Guide Price : £13,144 per family of four
- Duration : 8 nights
- Best Months : Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
- Countries : South Africa
What better way to experience South Africa than on a family safari? You’ll start in exhilarating Cape Town, before moving up to Madikwe Game Reserve - home to one of Africa’s best malaria-free safari experiences.
Specific highlights of this South Africa safari:
- Perfect for families with young children
- Combines the excitement of Cape Town with the thrill of a malaria-free safari reserve
- Plenty of activities on offer to keep both adults and children entertained
- Tuningi is one of the best family-focused lodges in Africa
- Great, all-year round safari.
Overview of the suggested South Africa safari lodges and activities:
During your time in Cape Town, you’ll stay in one of the highly renowned Lawhill Luxury Apartments. The apartments comprise a sumptuous self-catering option right on the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront! Your base camp while you’re in Madikwe will be Tuningi Safari Lodge. This property is situated in the western region of the reserve, amidst beautiful rolling hills.
The Lawhill apartments are conveniently positioned for travellers to Cape Town to explore some of the city’s finest attractions – not only the waterfront, but also Table Mountain, Kirstenbosch National Botanical Garden, and a vast range of shops, restaurants, markets, museums, and galleries. Tuningi offers expertly guided game drives, bush walks, photographic safaris, and lots of activities especially for children!
Who is this South Africa trip for?
This trip has been designed and priced with a family of four in mind (two adults and two children travelling together). However, every trip we create is tailor-made for you. If you’re a larger group or family, we might even suggest different accommodation. We can move elements and change the number of days – it all depends entirely on what you would like.