- Days 1–2 : ARUSHA
- Days 2–4 : TARANGIRE NATIONAL PARK
- Days 4–6 : NGORONGORO CRATER
- Days 6–10 : SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK
- Guide Price : £5,196 per person
- Duration : 9 nights
- Best Months : Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct
- Countries : Tanzania
This is the perfect introduction to Tanzania. Featuring the Northern Circuit, this safari includes popular highlights and hidden gems found along the famous route. It starts in the remote Tarangire National Park, and you’ll also visit the Ngorongoro Crater and the Serengeti.
Specific highlights of this Tanzania safari:
- Perfect introduction to Tanzania’s Northern Circuit
- Expertly guided game drives in Tarangire, the Ngorongoro Crater, and the Serengeti
- Phenomenal wildlife experiences and game-viewing
- Ideal for following the Great Migration in July, August, and September
- Small and intimate camps that put you in the prime game-view areas.
Overview of the suggested Tanzania safari lodges and activities:
This 9-night safari adventure begins in Arusha, where you’ll stay at an old favourite, Rivertrees Country Inn. Once you’ve rested from your initial journey into Tanzania, you’ll then be whisked away to the remote reaches of Tarangire National Park and stay in Tarangire Ndovu Tented Lodge. After a couple of nights there, you’ll head to the Ngorongoro region, for your stay at The Plantation Lodge. Situated within its own coffee plantation and working farm, this is a 5-star option in the Karatu area. Next up is Nasikia Mobile Migration Camp, an authentic camp in the northern region of the Serengeti.
While you’re at Tarangire’s Ndovu Tented Lodge, you’ll enjoy vehicle and walking safaris, community and cultural visits. The safari focus continues at both The Plantation Lodge and Nasikia Mobile Migration Camp, as both offer expertly guided game drives and walks. Cultural experiences are available at these properties too.
Who is this Tanzania trip for?
This trip has been designed and priced with couples and honeymooners in mind (two adults travelling together). However, every trip we create is tailor-made for you. If you’re a group or a family, we might even suggest different accommodation. We can move elements and change the number of days – it all depends entirely on what you would like.