- Days 1–3 : VICTORIA FALLS
- Days 3–6 : HWANGE NATIONAL PARK
- Days 6–9 : MANA POOLS
- Guide Price : £5,331 per person
- Duration : 8 nights
- Countries :
This trip focuses on two owner-run camps where the emphasis is on supreme guiding. They are home to some of the best in Africa and it’s hard to beat a safari with world-class guiding knowledge! The trip is full of adventure, with walking safaris, boating safaris, and canoeing all being some of the many activities available.
Specific highlights of this Zimbabwe safari:
- The epitome of adventure, home to one of the Seven Wonders of the World and a UNESCO World Heritage site
- The camps are home to some top-quality guides and offer a range of activities
- Focused on exceptionally close-up wildlife encounters, especially on foot
- Most suited to those looking for an adrenaline-fuelled safari experience and time on foot
- Best visited from June to October for the best game viewing, June to August for the best views of the Falls
Overview of the suggested Zimbabwe safari lodges and activities:
Combining Hwange and Mana Pools is simply one of the best adventure-focused safaris you can do in Africa. The variety of game in Hwange (the park has 108 different types of mammals) and the close encounters from photographic hides, combined with the walking and water-based activities in Mana Pools, makes this itinerary hard to beat. Anyone looking for an authentic safari and a variety of ways to view game should look no further!
With Victoria Falls being one of the main entry points into the country, it makes sense to decompress in the area before setting off on your adventure. And there's a lot to do in Victoria Falls, with the likes of the Devil’s Pool and white-water rafting being favourites on a trip like this.
Who is this Zimbabwe trip for?
This trip has been designed and priced with couples and honeymooners in mind (two adults travelling together). However, every trip we create is individually tailor-made to suit the client. So if you’re a group or a family, we might even suggest different accommodation. After a discussion with you about your preferences and needs, we can move some elements and change the number of days – it all depends entirely on what you would like to do!