- Days 1–3 : VICTORIA FALLS
- Days 3–6 : CHOBE NATIONAL PARK
- Days 6–9 : OKAVANGO DELTA
- Guide Price : £11,319 per person
- Duration : 8 nights
- Best Months : May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov
- Countries : Botswana, Zimbabwe
Waterfalls and wildlife… this Vic Falls and northern Botswana combo focuses on the Zimbabwean side of ‘The Falls’ as well as Chobe National Park and the Okavango Delta. The safari makes for a fantastic introduction and first-time trip to the region, offering excellent value for money.
Specific highlights of this Botswana safari:
- Ticking off two countries in one trip – Zimbabwe and Botswana
- Busy itinerary with both water and land activities in Victoria Falls, Chobe, and the Delta
- Stunning scenery from each hotel and lodge
- Ideal first-time safari for a great introduction to Southern Africa
- Includes one of the best private reserves in Africa
Overview of the suggested Botswana safari lodges and activities:
This adventure starts with all the fun of Victoria Falls and continues to two superb safari camps, one within Chobe National Park and the other in the Okavango Delta.
You’ll stay at the Victoria Falls Hotel, a very impressive property that’s set within its own grounds and boasts views of Victoria Falls Bridge and the Batoka Gorge. Next, you’ll travel to northern Botswana, to Chobe Forest Reserve, where you’ll spend three nights at Muchenje Safari Lodge, a homely property on the less busy western side of the Chobe National Park/ The thrills continue with the final part of your safari to a quiet region of the Okavango Delta, to Splash Camp. Occupying the largest private reserve in the Okavango Delta, this camp offers an exciting variety of land and water-based activities.
The Victoria Falls Hotel has a fantastic Activities Centre. Here, staff members are happy to help arrange all the watersports and local excursions you could desire! At Muchenje and Splash, you can enjoy game drives, guided walks, boat cruises, and birding. Other wildlife you can expect to see includes four of the Big Five, in addition to numerous predators and plenty of herbivores.
Who is this Botswana trip for?
This trip has been designed and priced with couples and honeymooners in mind (two adults travelling together). However, every trip we create is tailor-made for you. If you’re a group or a family, we might even suggest different accommodation. We can move elements and change the number of days – it all depends entirely on what you would like.