- Days 1–2 : Victoria Falls
- Days 3–4 : South Luangwa – Mfuwe Lodge
- Days 5–7 : South Luangwa – Chamilandu Camp
- Guide Price : $4,425 per person
- Duration : 7 nights
- Best Months : Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct
- Countries : Zambia, Zimbabwe
Our best-value Victoria Falls and Luangwa safari combines Victoria Falls with two camps in the South Luangwa, covering the game-rich Mfuwe area and the more remote southern section of the South Luangwa to give you a diverse safari itinerary.
This value trip begins with a stay at the affectionately named ‘Grand Old Lady of the Falls’, a charming hotel right at the entrance of the Falls. From Victoria Falls the itinerary moves to the South Luangwa, which is Zambia’s most famous national park. Here you stay at Mfuwe Lodge, which is located in the game-rich Mfuwe area, before heading south to the more remote location of Chamilandu.