- Days 1–4 : VICTORIA FALLS
- Days 4–7 : HWANGE NATIONAL PARK
- Days 7–10 : MANA POOLS
- Guide Price : $11,331 per person
- Duration : 9 nights
- Countries : Zimbabwe
This is arguably Zimbabwe’s most luxurious safari, with beautiful camps located in some of the finest private reserves. The standard of guiding is incredibly high across Zimbabwe, but here they really go above and beyond.
Specific highlights of this Zimbabwe safari:
- Luxury at its best with a focus on exclusivity and privacy – well suited to those looking for ultimate luxury and escaping the crowds
- Prime location on the edge of Ngamo Plains and the floodplains of Mana Pools
- Offers a wide range of activities from 4x4 safaris to exploring the mighty Zambezi River
- Cultural and conservation experiences – visit nearby communities in both Vic Falls and Hwange
- Best visited from June to October for the best game viewing, June to August for the best views of the Falls
Overview of the suggested Zimbabwe safari lodges and activities:
This trip focuses on high levels of luxury while still delivering on game viewing and offering a great range of activities. It combines Hwange, which is known for having a fantastic diversity of mammals, and one of the finest private reserves that borders Mana Pools, so it delivers unbeatable boating safaris too. Private reserves give you more flexibility on your activities and a more exclusive game-viewing experience away from the crowds. This, combined with some time in Victoria Falls, is arguably as good as it gets in Zimbabwe!
Who is this Zimbabwe trip for?
This trip has been designed and priced with couples and honeymooners in mind (two adults traveling together). However, every trip we create is individually tailor-made to suit the client. So if you’re a group or a family, we might even suggest different accommodation. After a discussion with you about your preferences and needs, we can move some elements and change the number of days – it all depends entirely on what you would like to do!