- Days 1–3 : CHOBE NATIONAL PARK
- Days 3–6 : OKAVANGO DELTA
- Days 6–8 : OKAVANGO DELTA
- Guide Price : $9,535 per person
- Duration : 7 nights
- Best Months : May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov
- Countries : Botswana
Finding value in Botswana is a hard task. However, this safari involves two of the country’s highlights – Chobe National Park and the Okavango Delta! It’s a well-designed trip that uses some of Botswana’s best-value properties.
Specific highlights of this Botswana safari:
- A budget-friendly option for those after a Botswana safari
- Includes elephant-rich Chobe National Park and the year-round stunning Okavango Delta
- Small and adventurous camps in great locations
- Great for an authentic experience
- Superb photography opportunities including world-class scenery
Overview of the suggested Botswana safari lodges and activities:
We use three properties in Botswana that offer superb value for those traveling to Botswana on a tight budget. You’ll start at Chobe Elephant Camp, situated well away from the crowds, on the edge of a rocky bluff over the Chobe River. Then you’ll head to the Okavango Delta, where you’ll stay at Sango Camp, a fantastic little property just outside the Moremi Game Reserve, and then finally to the adventurous Pom Pom Camp, which is located in a beautiful area of the west of the Okavango Delta.
Chobe Elephant Camp offers expertly guided game drives and boat cruises, as well as village visits. The safari continues once you’ve arrived at Sango, where you can enjoy day and night game drives, all-day game drives, mokoro excursions, and walks around a local village. Being in an exclusive private reserve, Pom Pom can offer more intimate vehicle safaris, in addition to mokoro rides and fishing.
Who is this Botswana trip for?
This trip has been designed and priced with couples and honeymooners in mind (two adults traveling together). However, every trip we create is tailor-made for you. If you’re a group or a family, we might even suggest different accommodation. We can move elements and change the number of days – it all depends entirely on what you would like.