- Day 1-2 : ENTEBBE
- Days 2-5 : KIBALE NATIONAL PARK
- Day 5-8 : QUEEN ELIZABETH NATIONAL PARK
- Days 8-11 : BWINDI IMPENETRABLE NATIONAL PARK
- Guide Price : $9,779 per person
- Duration : 10 Nights
- Countries : Uganda
This is the perfect all round trip to Uganda! You will see it all – from chimps in the wild, to classic big game viewing and finishing with the amazing experience of communing with the mountain gorillas of Bwindi Impenetrable Forest. This itinerary is a real Yellow Zebra favorite!
Specific highlights of this Uganda safari:
- Highlights so wonderfully the diversity of the country, from the plains of Queen Elizabeth National Park to the sloping green and blue lakes of Ndali's surrounds, and of course the Impenetrable Forest!
- Combines the traditional safari experience with the joys of Uganda's great apes - the best of both!
- Emphasises the charm, authenticity and amiability of Uganda's tourism industry
- Cultural experiences and engagement with the Batwa people of Uganda
- Offers one of the only lodges actually within Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park so you can truly immerse yourself in the sounds of the forest
Overview of the suggested Uganda safari lodges and activities:
This 10 night safari adventure begins in Entebbe, where you’ll stay at Karibu Entebbe Guesthouse for the first night. Once you’ve rested from your initial journey into Uganda, you’ll then travel to Kibale to stay at Ndali Lodge for three nights. Kibale is home to the largest concentration of chimpanzees in Africa, as well as many other types of primate, and stunning butterfly and birdlife. From here you journey to Queen Elizabeth National Park to stay at Ishasha Wilderness Camp for three nights. Here there’s big game - home to plenty of elephant, lion, buffalo, giraffe, and hippos and crocs with its great riverside setting! The next leg of your adventure will take you to Bwindi’s Impenetrable Forest. Here you’ll stay for three nights at Buhoma Lodge for gorilla trekking and many other activities, including hikes, meeting the local Batwa people, the golden monkeys, and fantastic birding.
Who is this Uganda trip for?
This trip has been designed and priced with couples and honeymooners in mind (two adults traveling together). However, every trip we create is individually tailor-made to suit the client. So if you’re a group or a family, we might even suggest different accommodation. After a discussion with you about your preferences and needs, we can move some elements and change the number of days – it all depends entirely on what you would like to do!