- Days 1–4 : CAPE TOWN
- Days 4–6 : WINELANDS
- Days 6-10 : SABI SANDS
- Guide Price : $3,842 per person
- Duration : 9 nights
- Best Months : Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
- Countries : South Africa
Explore South Africa’s highlights on this trip to Cape Town, the Winelands, and the Sabi Sands! Featuring our favorite city in Africa, the Franschhoek wine valley, and exceptional Big Five viewing, this is an epic adventure that offers incredible value for money too.
Specific highlights of this South Africa safari:
- Unbelievably good value for the quality of game viewing and activities on offer
- Small, simple, and cracking locations – that’s how we’d describe the accommodation in this itinerary
- Ideal introduction to South Africa, visiting Cape Town, Winelands, and the Sabi Sands
- Incredible Big Five game viewing
- Easy to extend and include the likes of Victoria Falls
Overview of the suggested South Africa safari lodges and activities:
Your adventure begins at Four Rosmead. This is a luxurious boutique hotel, situated within a peaceful suburb of the Mother City. Next, you’ll travel to Avondrood Guest House, a stylish little property that’s just a short distance from the center of Franschhoek! Finally, you’ll head to Notten’s Bush Camp in the renowned Sabi Sands. Relaxed and, authentic Notten’s makes for a grand finale to your vacation.
During your stay in Cape Town, you’ll be well placed to visit some of the area’s finest attractions, such as Table Mountain, Kirstenbosch National Botanical Garden, and the world-famous Victoria & Alfred Waterfront. Avondrood offers easy access into Franschhoek, where you can enjoy high-class restaurants and cafés, art galleries, shops, museums, and more! 4x4 game drives and walking safaris are the focus at Notten’s, as are photographic safaris, with cultural tours and a golf course just 45 minutes away.
Who is this South Africa trip for?
This trip has been designed and priced with couples and honeymooners in mind (two adults traveling together). However, every trip we create is tailor-made for you. If you’re a group or a family, we might even suggest different accommodation. We can move elements and change the number of days – it all depends entirely on what you would like.