- Days 1–2 : WINDHOEK
- Days 2–4 : SOSSUSVLEI
- Days 4–7 : DAMARALAND
- Days 7–10 : ETOSHA NATIONAL PARK
- Guide Price : $6,840 per person
- Duration : 9 nights
- Countries : Namibia
This flying safari focuses on the country’s three most iconic regions – Sossusvlei, Damaraland, and Etosha National Park. It gives guests the chance to explore some of Namibia’s famous scenery, search for desert-adapted rhino, and enjoy the amazing game viewing found at the salt pans. Three very unique experiences!
Specific highlights of this Namibia safari:
- A perfect snapshot of what Namibia has to offer, at an affordable price
- Kulala Desert Lodge has the advantage of entry into the park through an exclusive gate
- See the rare desert-adapted rhino, dramatic scenery, and geology of the Damaraland area
- Luxury accommodation in Ongava private reserve with convenient access to Etosha National Park
- Authentic cultural interactions with the community in Damaraland as well as a day trip to Twyfelfontein to view the San rock art
Overview of the suggested Namibia safari lodges and activities:
Namibia offers a very different experience from the other destinations where we operate safaris. The country is famous for its unique lunar landscapes, and these will certainly be seen throughout this trip, but the addition of Etosha guarantees a game-viewing element. The pans of this park boast a rarely seen water source in Namibia, attracting huge concentrations of game. You need only sit and focus on one pan, and wait for the animals to roll in and out! You also have the rare opportunity to see free-roaming black rhino on foot in Damaraland. This is a very special experience and a favorite of ours in Namibia.
No trip to this country is complete without time spent exploring the never-ending dunes of Sossusvlei. This safari focuses on the private Kulala reserve, which offers a number of activities including e-biking, walking safaris, game drives, and star gazing… nothing beats the Namibian night sky!
Who is this Namibia trip for?
This trip has been designed and priced with couples in mind (two adults traveling together). However, every trip we create is individually tailor-made to suit the client. So if you’re a group or a family, we might even suggest different accommodation. After a discussion with you about your preferences and needs, we can move some elements and change the number of days – it all depends entirely on what you would like!