- Day 1–2 : WINDHOEK
- Days 2–4 : SOSSUSVLEI
- Days 4–7 : THE SKELETON COAST
- Days 7–10 : ETOSHA NATIONAL PARK
- Guide Price : $10,439 per person
- Duration : 9 nights
- Countries : Namibia
This trip focuses on Namibia’s famous dunes, the Skeleton Coast and Etosha. The camps we suggest here are some of the most luxurious in Namibia and offer an incredible combination of spectacular scenery, exceptional game viewing, and a great range of activities.
Specific highlights of this Namibia safari:
- Ease into your trip with boutique accommodation in a tranquil part of the capital city Windhoek
- Little Kulala has the advantage of entry into the park through an exclusive gate entrance
- Enjoy adventure activities such as quad biking and electric fat bikes on Kulala reserve, exclusive to guests of Wilderness
- Experience the dramatic Skeleton Coast on a day excursion from camp, viewing dune fields, remains of a shipwreck, and seal colonies
- Contemporary, luxury accommodation in Ongava private reserve with easy access to Etosha National Park and walking distance from the Ongava Research Centre
Overview of the suggested Namibia safari lodges and activities:
This safari combines the endless dunes of Sossusvlei (an essential element to any trip to Namibia!) with time in Hoanib, which allows you to search for desert-adapted lion and elephant, and also explore the Skeleton Coast. These two very harsh, beautiful, and unique landscapes give Namibia its reputation. The trip ends with game viewing in Etosha, where you have an amazing chance to see rhino among other game.
The camps in this itinerary are some of the most luxurious in Namibia, and they sit in private reserves, which gives you an inclusive experience. This trip only operates as a flying circuit, as certain camps are too remote to access by road. It is, simply put, Namibia at its very finest!
Who is this Namibia trip for?
This trip has been designed and priced with couples and honeymooners in mind (two adults traveling together). However, every trip we create is individually tailor-made to suit the client. So if you’re a group or a family, we might even suggest different accommodation. After a discussion with you about your preferences and needs, we can move some elements and change the number of days – it all depends entirely on what you would like to do!