- Days 1-2 : ENTEBBE
- Day 2-5 : KIBALE NATIONAL PARK
- Days 5-8 : QUEEN ELIZABETH NATIONAL PARK
- Day 8-11 : BWINDI IMPENETRABLE NATIONAL PARK
- Guide Price : $14,415
- Duration : 10 Nights
- Countries : Uganda
This is a stunning luxury trip to Uganda - three supreme locations, staying in the finest lodges the country has to offer. You will experience three very distinct safari zones – from chimps in the wild, to classic big game viewing and finishing with the amazing experience of visiting the mountain gorillas of Bwindi Impenetrable Forest.
Specific highlights of this Uganda safari:
- Walks through the intimate wilderness of Kyambura Gorge with chimps and birds calling overhead
- Boat excursions along the banks of the Kazinga Channel, a haven for wildlife and hundreds of bird species
- Traditional and fruitful game drives through Queen Elizabeth National Park
- The ultimate trekking base with access to some of the country's most beloved gorilla families
- Cultural experiences and engagement with the Batwa people of Uganda
Overview of the suggested Uganda safari lodges and activities:
This 10 night safari adventure begins in Entebbe, where you’ll stay for one night at Boutique Hotel No. 5 to acclimatise. Once you’ve rested from your initial journey into Uganda, you’ll then travel to Kibale to stay at Ndali Lodge for three nights. Kibale is home to the largest concentration of chimpanzees in Africa, as well as many other types of primate, and stunning butterfly and birdlife. From here you journey to Queen Elizabeth National Park to stay at Kyambura Gorge Lodge for three nights. As well as more chimps who like to hang out at the gorge, this is a classic big game location, with the park home to plenty of elephant, lion, buffalo, giraffe, hippos and crocs. The next leg of your adventure will take you to Bwindi’s Impenetrable Forest. Here you’ll stay for three nights at Nkuringo Bwindi Gorilla Lodge for gorilla trekking and many other activities, including volcano hikes, meeting the local Batwa people, the golden monkeys, and fantastic birding.
Who is this Uganda trip for?
This trip has been designed and priced with couples and honeymooners in mind (two adults traveling together). However, every trip we create is individually tailor-made to suit the client. So if you’re a group or a family, we might even suggest different accommodation. After a discussion with you about your preferences and needs, we can move some elements and change the number of days – it all depends entirely on what you would like to do!