- Days 1–5 : LOWER ZAMBEZI NATIONAL PARK
- Days 5–9 : KAFUE NATIONAL PARK
- Guide Price : $24,597 per person
- Duration : 8 nights
- Countries :
Most people think of the South Luangwa when it comes to safari in Zambia, but this trip focuses on what we believe are Zambia’s best-kept secrets. The safari involves luxury camps in the lesser-known Lower Zambezi and Kafue National Park. It is perfect for someone wanting to do something a little different while still enjoying a comfortable stay.
Specific highlights of this Zambia safari:
- Off the beaten track and away from the crowds with a focus on hospitality and luxury
- A wide range of activities that includes walking, boating, canoeing, and 4x4 safaris
- Contrasting landscapes and iconic locations, unspoilt wilderness
- Visit to see the lions of the Busanga Plains
- Best from July through to the end of October
Overview of the suggested Zambia safari lodges and activities:
The safari starts with four nights by the Zambezi river, before heading to Kafue for another four nights, where the focus is on the game-rich plains in the far north. It is a great combination that gives you a mix of game drives, walks, and water activities.
The camps have prime locations and pride themselves on offering the best safari experiences while delivering the highest level of luxury and service that Zambia has to offer!
Who is this Zambia trip for?
This trip has been designed and priced with couples in mind (two adults traveling together). However, every trip we create is individually tailor-made to suit the client. So if you’re a group or a family, we might even suggest different accommodation. After a discussion with you about your preferences and needs, we can move some elements and change the number of days – it all depends entirely on what you would like to do!