- Days 1–4 : CHOBE NATIONAL PARK
- Days 4–7 : OKAVANGO DELTA
- Days 7–9 : OKAVANGO DELTA
- Guide Price : $9,659 per person
- Duration : 8 nights
- Countries : Botswana
Chobe and Okavango – two of Botswana’s finest parks combine to create this fabulous safari. You’ll explore Chobe while staying in a mobile camp that moves every five days. Then, as the levels of luxury increase at every leg, you’ll delve into the Delta and stay in two more &Beyond properties, ending up in an exceptional private reserve.
Specific highlights of this Botswana safari:
- Three camp categories, from a mobile camp to the height of luxury in Botswana
- Superb wildlife viewing across Chobe and the Okavango Delta
- Ideal for honeymooners with the &Beyond discount
- Full range of activities, including land and water-based excursions
- Get to experience a mix of protected areas from private reserves and national parks.
Overview of the suggested Botswana safari lodges and activities:
This trip combines two of Botswana’s finest safari regions to provide some seriously good game viewing! You will begin in Chobe National Park, before venturing out into the Okavango Delta.
You’ll stay at Chobe Under Canvas, Nxabega Camp, and Sandibe Okavango Safari Lodge. As these properties are operated by &Beyond, all three are intimate and highly exclusive. Chobe Under Canvas remarkably moves campsite every five days, ensuring low-impact but high-density wildlife. Nxabega is a classic water camp and is situated in the western region of the Delta. It offers classic safari activities as well as the opportunity to enjoy seasonal water activities. And sumptuous Sandibe lies in the southern Delta, bordering the Moremi Game Reserve. This luxury camp sets the standard for an exceptional stay in Botswana.
Who is this Botswana trip for?
This trip has been designed and priced with couples and honeymooners in mind (two adults traveling together). However, every trip we create is tailor-made for you. If you’re a group or a family, we might even suggest different accommodation. We can move elements and change the number of days – it all depends entirely on what you would like.