Owned and operated by Lemala Authentic Camps and Lodges, Kili Villas offers a relaxing stopover or longer stay both before and after a safari to Tanzania’s national parks. The accommodation is booked on a B&B basis, with additional food and drink available at extra cost.
ACCESS & LOCATION:
Lemala Kili Villas is located just 45 minutes from the international airports of Arusha and Kilimanjaro. It’s also only 15 minutes from Arusha National Park! And there’s a private airstrip 10 minutes from the property, for flights to the north of Tanzania.
ACCOMMODATION & FACILITIES AT LEMALA KILI VILLAS:
Situated amidst beautiful gardens, each of the four villas is generously proportioned and constructed out of timber and stone, with glass windows and a smart tile roof. The interiors are individually decorated and feature a blend of colonial-style furniture and local African design. Every bedroom includes a double bed or twin beds, bedside tables and lighting, mosquito nets, patterned rugs, campaign chairs, a small table with mirror over, and plenty of storage space. The en-suite facilities comprise flush toilet and twin washbasins, plus bathtub and/or shower.
Communal areas within every villa include an open-plan reception, living, and dining room. This is a lovely space featuring comfortable chairs and sofas around a coffee table, bookshelves, board games, a cosy fireplace, and a table set for delicious meals. Each villa comes with a private chef, who is able to rustle up breakfasts, lunches, afternoon teas, dinner, and even sundowner cocktails too! Guests can decide where to eat – at the dining table, on the veranda, or around the villa’s swimming pool. There’s also a central courtyard, perfect for a little extra privacy. Wi-Fi is accessible throughout the accommodation, and some of the rooms boast amazing views of both Mount Meru and Mount Kilimanjaro! Other members of staff are on hand to make sure all your needs are met.
ACTIVITIES AT LEMALA KILI VILLAS:
An exciting range of activities is available here:
- As Kili Villas is located just 15 minutes by road from Arusha National Park, guests can enjoy great game drives with wildlife highlights such as lion, elephant, buffalo, giraffe, zebra, black-and-white colobus monkey, and some brilliant birdlife.
- Horse riding is possible on the property’s private wildlife estate, as is golf – on the only championship course in Tanzania!
- There’s a polo club for relaxation, and guests can take tours of local coffee plantations.
- If you’re feeling energetic, you can go hiking and canoeing around Mount Kilimanjaro and Lake Duluti.
- The views from the mountain are well worth the climb, while the crater lake is described as a paradise for birds and reptiles!