Lemala Nanyukie promises well for travelers seeking deluxe accommodation in the fabulous Serengeti National Park. All safari activities from Nanyukie will be enjoyed in the presence of highly knowledgeable and experienced guides. This guarantees exciting sightings of game!
ACCESS & LOCATION:
Nanyukie is situated near the Maasai Steppe within the Serengeti National Park. Nanyukie will be accessed via road transfer from Seronera Airstrip, a journey of approximately 45 minutes.
ACCOMMODATION & FACILITIES AT LEMALA NANYUKIE:
Guest accommodation at Nanyukie consists of 15 guest tents, all spaced well apart from each other for ample privacy. A few steps lead up onto a deck, which boasts a couple of sunloungers and a private plunge pool! Inside, there is a bedroom, with en-suite facilities and lounge either side. The bedroom contains a double bed, a dressing table, wardrobes, and luggage storage units. The en-suite facilities comprise separate flush toilet, twin washbasins, shower, and bathtub. There’s an outdoor bathtub too, forming part of the private deck. The lounge features comfy seating and a butler’s hatch!
ACTIVITIES AT LEMALA NANYUKIE:
- Nanyukie is well placed to offer classic safari activities – game drives and walking safaris.
- All year round, there is plenty to see in the Serengeti. The park’s variety of habitats, including savanna, woodlands, wetlands, and riverine forest, naturally attracts an impressive diversity of species.
- All Big Five are in residence here – lion, rhino, leopard, elephant, and buffalo! There are numerous other predators and herbivores too, with highlights such as cheetah, hyena, jackals, wild dog, giraffe, zebra, wildebeest, and an enticing assortment of antelopes.
- Hippos and crocs splash about in the water sources, while primates swing from the trees.
- More than 500 types of bird have been recorded, and Serengeti specials include Verreaux’s eagle, Fischer’s lovebird, and Schalow’s turaco.
- The ecosystem as a whole is awash with interesting plant life and insects, all waiting to be discovered on walking safaris.
- And the Great Migration may be sighted in the park during most months of the year – please contact one of our experts to discuss the best times to see this spectacular show!
*This property is unfenced and located in a wildlife area, so large and potentially dangerous animals do pass through. If you opt to stay here, always be alert when walking around the camp and request for a member of staff to escort you if you have any concerns. Any guest is escorted after dark as a matter of course.