WHAT’S THE WEATHER GOING TO BE LIKE IN SOUTH AFRICA IN APRIL?
- Days are warm with only a few clouds, but mornings and evenings can be chilly, particularly at high altitudes
- The green season is approaching its end, so there’s less rainfall, especially in reserves in the north and east of the country
- Temperatures are cooler than they were in March, and it’s not as humid
- It’s cool enough in the mornings and evenings for YZ to suggest packing long layers
- On the Indian Ocean side of South Africa, sea temperatures are comfortable due to warm currents from the east
- Chances of light showers around Cape Town from April onwards.