What's the weather going to be like in Botswana in November?
- Days can be cooled slightly by the rains, but these make only a brief appearance – generally they take the form of heavy yet short showers during the day
- We’re at dry season’s end, and just starting the green season
- Temperatures in the afternoon are comfortable, at an average of 25 degrees only when the rains arrive
- It can vary, so we recommend light layers and waterproofs
- The humidity can rise and fall, reaching 80 per cent in the morning and 30 per cent in the afternoon