Six Senses Zil Pasyon is one of the most opulent offerings in the Six Senses portfolio, a collection that spans Africa, the Middle East, Europe, Asia, and the Americas. The resort made the Condé Nast Traveler, US Hot List in 2017, and Tatler presented it with a Spa Guide Award the same year. Its location – the granitic white-sand island of Félicité within the Seychelles archipelago – is absolutely stunning! And with accommodation ranging from one- to four-bedroom villas, Zil Pasyon is suitable for all types of traveller. There is even a kids club, so the little ones are kept well entertained!
ACCESS & LOCATION:
Félicité is easily accessed from Seychelles International Airport on the main island of Mahé, a flight that takes just 20 minutes. Boat trips from both Praslin and La Digue islands are also available. However you choose to travel here, you are guaranteed a warm welcome!
ACCOMMODATION & FACILITIES AT SIX SENSES ZIL PASYON:
Guest accommodation at Zil Pasyon consists of 30 villas, with one, two, three, or four bedrooms apiece. There are four types of one-bedroom villa – Hideaway, Panorama, Oceanfront, and Pasyon. The Hideaway option is ideal for anyone in need of a little extra privacy, as these villas are nicely tucked away amidst the trees. Totalling 175 square metres, each boasts a foyer, a comfy double or twin bedroom, a dressing room, an en-suite bathroom area featuring a swing, and a private deck complete with infinity pool!
Other amenities include air conditioning, a satellite television, a cordless phone, a Marshall Bluetooth speaker, a WiFi connection, a personal safe, a private wine cellar and mini-bar, bottled water and an ice machine, a tea-and-coffee station, a hairdryer, and a yoga mat. All other villa categories benefit from these features too. The one-bed Panorama Villa is fabulous for views, while the Oceanfront is recommended for sea lovers and the Pasyon has its own garden. Every two-bedroom villa is only a few metres from the beach, and the three- and four-bedroom options offer super-luxurious living! Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
All the communal structures of the resort blend beautifully into the natural setting, which features striking granite outcrops and lofty palm trees. Guests are spoilt for choice when it comes to food and drink at Zil Pasyon, as there are numerous restaurants and bars. For example, Island Café offers all-day international dining and drinks, and includes an interactive kitchen! If you appreciate seafood, you will love Ocean’s Kitchen with its fresh-catch specials – and lovely sea views too. Lakanbiz is the resort’s rum bar, perfect for aspiring pirates, while Koko provides sophisticated cocktails and amazing vistas across the water. And for the ultimate in relaxation, you need only stroll down to the Six Senses Spa, which has a dreamy oceanfront location. Treatments include an assortment of massages, facials, and body care.
ACTIVITIES AT SIZ SENSES ZIL PASYON:
Zil Pasyon is well placed to provide an exciting assortment of activities – there really is something for everyone here.
- Energetic guests will relish opportunities to engage in a wide range of watersports, such as diving, snorkelling, kayaking, and paddle boarding.
- Fishing trips are possible too, and travellers who enjoy exploring will keenly board a boat and set sail to Félicité’s neighbouring islands – Praslin, La Digue, Curieuse, and Marianne.
- Nature lovers will love taking to the nature trails around the resort, which yield hikes through dense jungle and climbs to Top Hill, the island’s summit.
- You can unwind by playing pentaque at the bouledrome or watching a film at the resort’s own cinema.
- Golf is available on Praslin, while La Digue is famous for its giant tortoise population.
- Helicopter tours are fantastic for seeing some of the most spectacular beaches on Planet Earth!
- And the resort has its own kids club, Trouloulou, which offers mini-snorkelling, treasure hunts, arts ‘n’ crafts activities, sand castle building, cookie baking, pizza making, nature walks, storytelling, and much more besides.
- Family cookery sessions are also provided, as are special picnics and cycling for all ages on La Digue. You can request an excursion to Aride Island too, which is managed as a nature reserve and renowned for its birdlife!