Constance Ephelia operates according to the Constance Hotels and Resorts aim of ensuring excellent service to guests. The sheer number of dining experiences here is simply superb and matched by the exceptional attention to detail. Whether fine dining, live cuisine, al-fresco or buffet style, there is something to suit every set of tastebuds from a feast of world cuisine. For pampering perfection, guests need look no farther than the resort’s U Spa, situated at the very heart of Constance Ephelia’s tropical gardens.
ACCESS & LOCATION:
Two beautiful beaches on the north-western coast of Mahé are home to the sprawling resort of Constance Ephelia, Seychelles. The resort occupies approximately 120 hectares of plentiful foliage, flanked by white sands and clear sea.
ACCOMMODATION & FACILITIES AT CONSTANCE EPHELIA RESORT:
The main facilities at Constance Ephelia are distributed between two sites, either side of a mangrove forest and linked by one of the resort’s many buggy routes. They feature five restaurants each offering signature style, and five bars each providing unique ambience – so there is plenty of choice! The resort’s five boutiques stock a range of essential items, local arts and crafts, branded items, and even a line of clothing. Additionally, there is a spa village, fully equipped gym, sports centre, and no fewer than four pools.
Constance Ephelia’s accommodation options consist of three types of suite and four types of villa – please contact us to discuss your needs. All suites and villas are contemporary in design, air conditioned, and include seating area, LCD TV and DVD player, Mac Mini, free wifi, iPod connection, mini bar, and bathroom with tub, shower and double vanity. Each Family Suite has a private garden and pool, while the villas are set along the beach or up among the hills. A Spa Villa offers the ultimate in relaxation and the Presidential Villa is truly the last word in luxurious living, with its own private gym, spa and pool!
ACTIVITIES AT CONSTANCE EPHELIA RESORT:
- Activities at Constance Ephelia comprise a wide range of watersports – windsurfing, kayaking, pedalo and catamaran sailing – plus diving, scuba diving and deep-sea fishing available on request.
- The resort has four pools, four tennis courts and a squash court too.
- Lessons may be arranged in diving, fishing, tennis and yoga.
- It is possible also to arrange island-hopping excursions and bikes may be hired for guided tours.
- And we reserve a special mention for Constance Kids Club, with its indoor and outdoor play areas, computer stations, and exciting theme days.