Paradis is a Beachcombers property – as is Dinarobin nearby. ‘Dream is a serious thing,’ reckon the company – and they certainly do their utmost to ensure exceptional service on this five-star resort. We recommend particularly the excellent restaurants, serving international cuisine, seafood specialties and delicious local fare. And the Clarins Spa is the perfect place to relax, with its two saunas and hammams, seven massage rooms and beauty parlor amid gorgeous gardens.
ACCESS & LOCATION:
Paradis Hotel & Golf Club is situated on Le Morne peninsula, the farthest south-western point of Mauritius. This is a dramatic setting close to the rugged Le Morne mountain, a basaltic monolith with a summit at 556m above sea level. Once a refuge for runaway slaves, the area became a UNESCO World Heritage site in 2008.
ACCOMMODATION & FACILITIES AT PARADIS BEACHCOMBER GOLF RESORT:
Most of the main facilities at Paradis are located in its wood-and-thatch central buildings, along a section of the resort’s 3km white-sand beaches. Here are a selection of restaurants and bars, in addition to a spacious swimming pool. Farther inland, are the Clarins spa, sports center and Golf Club & Bar. The sailing center is set almost on the beach. La Ravanne restaurant and bar sits close to the resort’s marina, near neighboring Dinarobin Hotel Golf & Spa. Here guests of Paradis have access to further amenities, including a further Clarins spa and restaurants and bars on reservation.
Paradis guest accommodation is also spread along its beaches, with some rooms enjoying the green spaces of the resort’s tropical gardens. There are ten options in total, ranging from deluxe rooms to junior and senior suites to executive villas. The Presidential Villa offers the ultimate in luxury living and there are some great family suites too. All rooms and suites feature air conditioning, TV with satellite channels, complimentary Wi-Fi, mini bar and private bathroom with bathtub, shower and separate WC. The villas boast living room with home cinema, fully equipped kitchen and BBQ. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
ACTIVITIES AT PARADIS BEACHCOMBER GOLF RESORT:
- A wealth of activities is available both at Paradis and neighboring Dinarobin. Guests enjoy watersports such as waterskiing, windsurfing, sailing, pedal boating, kayaking, snorkeling, scuba diving and aquagym.
- On land, there is tennis, table tennis, football, volleyball, mountain biking and nature walks. Golf may be played at no fewer than three courses!
- The Paradis 18-hole par-72 international course is just a short walk from the villas site and two further courses are only 20 minutes’ drive away.
- The resort’s sports center has a variety of rooms including fitness, body-building and personal training.
- And there is the Bob Marlin Kids’ Club too, free for ages 3–12 and offering swimming, fish feeding, sandcastle building and treasure hunting, for example.