What's the weather going to be like in Botswana in April?
- Dry on the whole, pleasant days and cooler evenings
- We’re between summer and winter, transitioning from heat and rains to milder conditions
- Temperatures tend to be constant at approximately 86°F – there are very few clouds, so the heat can feel quite persistent
- Sufficiently varied for us to recommend layered clothing and waterproofs just in case
- April may be the end of the wet season, but rains prevail in some parts – as rainfall decreases from Botswana’s north-east to the country’s south-east, its variability increases