What's the weather going to be like in Tanzania in June?
- Mornings and evenings can be chilly, but days are consistently warm
- It’s the start of the long, dry season, with clear skies and sunshine – the best time to visit Tanzania
- Temperatures usually reach the high upper 60s to lower 80s, both on the coast and inland
- As it’s chilly in the mornings, we recommend packing plenty of layers for early game drives
- The ‘Kuzi’ trade winds bring in a cool breeze from the south, making the air feel clear and fresh in Zanzibar