Lawhill Luxury Apartments are situated on the famous V&A Waterfront Marina, very close to all the attractions of the Mother City. Designed to high specifications, they provide the ultimate in luxury living!
ACCESS & LOCATION:
Lawhill Luxury Apartments overlook Cape Town's Victoria and Alfred Waterfront Marina.
ACCOMMODATION & FACILITIES AT LAWHILL LUXURY APARTMENTS:
Although there are no communal lounges or restaurants/bars, guests have access to the public areas at nearby resort The One & Only. These include two of Cape Town’s most highly acclaimed eateries – Reuben’s and Nobu. There is also a spa, fantastic for a spot of pampering! Entry to the resort is via a private security gate. At Lawhill there is a gym and a swimming pool. The 24-hour guest relations desk is the place to go to book spa treatments at The One & Only, as well as a number of excursions around the city. There is always someone there to offer advice!
Inside, the apartments are super-smart and stylish, with a lot of modern flair. Guests can choose from one, two, or three bedrooms, to accommodate a maximum of two, four, and six persons respectively – alternatively, splash out on a three-bed penthouse for a real treat! Then you can decide whether to select a Luxury or Superior flat. The 1-bed Luxury option provides a king-size bed, en-suite shower room, open-plan lounge and dining area, satellite television, free Wi-Fi, central air conditioning, fully equipped kitchen, and private balcony. The 2-bed Luxury option has a second bedroom with a queen-size bed or twin beds, while the 3-bed Luxury option has a second bedroom with a queen-size bed and a third bedroom with a queen-size bed or twin beds. The 1-bed Superior option has a patio rather than a balcony, the 2-bed Superior option has a patio and private pool, and the 3-bed Superior option has a patio, second lounge, and small garden too! If you opt for a penthouse, again you can choose from a Luxury or Superior unit. The Luxury contains all the features of the Luxury 3-bed apartment, in addition to a private pool. Finally, the Superior penthouse boasts a second lounge, a balcony on both levels, and a private pool. Of course, the views are stunning, of the Marina, Canal, and Yacht Basin. Wow!
** For families with children under the age of 6 years, we always request a ground floor room or a room without a balcony for safety reasons. If you stay here with us, please ensure this is what you are given.**
ACTIVITIES AT LAWHILL LUXURY APARTMENTS:
Cape Town has a real wealth of attractions, many just a short stroll from Lawhill!
- At the V&A Waterfront, you can visit the Two Oceans Aquarium, the SA Maritime Museum, the Telkom Exploratorium, and the impressive selection of art galleries, curio shops, and specialty stores.
- You can head out on a cruise to admire the harbour, watch the sunset, or even go clay pigeon shooting on state-of-the-art cruiser Tigger 2.
- Other activities include helicopter rides, excursions to Robben Island and Seal Island, and shark cage diving for thrillseeking folk!
- There are loads of bars and restaurants on the Waterfront too.
- Things to do elsewhere in the city include hiking or taking the cable car up Table Mountain, relaxing in Kirstenbosch botanical gardens, driving around Cape Point, and heading out to the Winelands to enjoy the mountain setting as well as the wine!