Belle Mare Plage is a Constance Unique Resort and certainly lives up to its reputation for providing exceptional service all round. Its assortment of seven restaurants guarantees something to suit every taste, from international and local fine dining to laidback buffet themes. And the spa, jointly Le Spa de Constance and Shiseido Spa & Boutique, offers a full menu of treatments for guests in need of a little relaxation – though it has a fully equipped gym too!
ACCESS & LOCATION:
Constance Belle Mare Plage occupies 15ha of tropical gardens and 2km of white-sand beach running along the east coast of Mauritius. Additionally, its two golf courses extend for approximately 140ha. From the airport, it is a 60-minute drive.
ACCOMMODATION & FACILITIES AT CONSTANCE BELLE MARE PLAGE:
Belle Mare Plage’s communal facilities are located either side of the road that runs through the resort. On the ocean side, these include three restaurants of which one overlooks the beach and main pool, three further pools, two bars, boutiques, kids’ club, courtesy lounge and conference room. Another two restaurants and bars are situated closer to the ocean. On the golf side of the resort, are yet another two restaurants and bars plus shopping arcade Palm Beach Boutiques, with impressive range of clothes and accessories, plus spices, handicrafts and souvenirs – and ATM machines! The design of all buildings is very much ‘Constance chic’ – palm-thatch roofs and marble floors.
There are five accommodation options at Belle Mare Plage – Prestige Rooms, Junior Suites, Deluxe Suites, Villas and the Presidential Villa. Do get in touch with us to discuss your requirements. All options feature air conditioning, sitting area, TV with satellite channels, Wi-Fi, mini bar, shower- or bathroom and separate WC. From a furnished terrace or balcony, guests enjoy amazing views of the beach or gardens. Each Villa is set among little lakes and coconut groves, and features plunge pool and courtyard. The Presidential Villa is positioned on the beach, with private access, and boasts its own pool and garden. All villas boast private check-in arrangements and private dining options.
**For families with children under the age of 6 years, we always request a ground floor room or a room without a balcony for safety reasons. If you stay here with us, please ensure this is what you are given.**
ACTIVITIES AT CONSTANCE BELLE MARE PLAGE:
- Belle Mare Plage has a diving center and a fitness center, together offering a wealth of water- and land-based activities.
- For free, guests enjoy waterskiing, windsurfing, snorkeling, kayaking, tennis, table tennis, and many more.
- Non-complimentary sports include scuba diving, deep-sea fishing, parasailing, biking and sea/lagoon excursions.
- Guests pay also for lessons in waterskiing, kite surfing, tennis and golf, for example.
- The resort has two golf courses, Links and Legend, each with its own clubhouse.
- And back on the ocean side, there is a great kids’ club with a lot of things to do for guests aged 4–11 years – treasure hunts, island trips, arts and crafts, cookery and computer gaming, to name just a few!