What's the weather going to be like in Kenya in April?
- Generally wet and hot but cool in the evenings
- Rains begin, as it’s the start of green season
- With the onset of the rains, there’s a decrease in temperatures on the coast only, especially from the south-east with the winds of the kusi monsoon
- It’s wet enough for waterproof clothing on standby at all times, plus light layers to cope with the heat during the day
- We also recommend packing layers as it gets cold in the evenings
- The amount of sunshine hours goes into decline, and rains can fall all month long