- Days 1–2 : Victoria Falls
- Days 3–5 : Chobe National Park
- Days 6–8 : Okavango Delta - Khwai Concession
- Days 9–10 : Okavango Delta - Jao Concession
- Guide Price : CAD$6,108 per person
- Duration : 10 nights
- Best Months : May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov
- Countries : Botswana, Zimbabwe
This introductory trip combines Victoria Falls, Chobe National Park, and two camps in the Okavango Delta. The safari is perfect for the first-time traveler to the region and offers incredible value throughout the year.
This safari includes four of our favourite affordable properties – Victoria Falls Hotel, Chobe Elephant Camp in Chobe National Park, Sango Safari Camp, and Pelo Camp. We split the location in the Okavango Delta so that you can take advantage of both dry game viewing (at Sango) and water activities (at Pelo). ‘Vic Falls Hotel’ is always a reliable choice, while all three safari camps offer some of the best value in the entire country. They also give you the full Botswana experience, with access to the country’s water and its game-rich areas.
*Please note, this is just one example of a trip we could design for you. We tailor-make safari vacations that take you to the real Africa – no readymade tours or set departures. Do get in touch with one of our experts today to start creating your bespoke itinerary!*