- Days 1–2 : Victoria Falls
- Days 3–5 : Chobe National Park
- Days 6–8 : Okavango Delta
- Days 9–10 : Okavango Delta – 2nd stay
- Price From : $4,476 per person
- Duration : 10 nights
- Best Months : May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov
- Countries : Botswana, Zimbabwe
This introductory trip combines Victoria Falls, Chobe National Park, and two camps in the Okavango Delta. The safari is perfect for the first-time traveller to the region and offers incredible value throughout the year.
This safari includes four of our favourite affordable properties – Victoria Falls Hotel, Chobe Elephant Camp in Chobe National Park, Sango Safari Camp, and Pelo Camp. We split the location in the Okavango Delta so that you can take advantage of both dry game viewing (at Sango) and water activities (at Pelo). ‘Vic Falls Hotel’ is always a reliable choice, while all three safari camps offer some of the best value in the entire country. They also give you the full Botswana experience, with access to the country’s water and its game-rich areas.