Pezula Nature Hotel & Spa is the ideal destination for both a sumptuous stop on the Garden Route and a brilliant beach break in a spectacular part of South Africa. The standard of service at Conrad Pezula is excellent. Wherever you choose to dine, you can be sure of superb attention to detail, both in terms of food presentation and the restaurant staff’s warm and welcoming style.
ACCESS & LOCATION:
Pezula Nature Hotel & Spa is situated on Lagoonview Drive, Sparrebosch Eastern Head, close to Noetzie Beach. This is one hour by road from George Airport and three hours’ drive from Port Elizabeth Airport. You can self-drive, hire a taxi, or request the bus service from the hotel. Both routes are very scenic and parking at the property is free! The hotel buildings are surrounded by lawns and trees, occupying an area ranging from just off the coast to fairly far inland.
ACCOMMODATION & FACILITIES AT CONRAD PEZULA:
The communal building contains loads of comfortable lounges, as well as some wonderful restaurants and bars. Café Z, situated on the lower level, is an all-day bistro, serving not only breakfast, lunch, and dinner, but light meals and refreshments too! The emphasis is on fresh food, fine wines, and a relaxing ambience. Equally delicious dining, in a more sophisticated setting, is available at five-star restaurant Zachary’s, while Noah’s Cocktail Bar is the perfect place to unwind and enjoy some great live entertainment. If you fancy curling up with a good book, or playing a bit of chess and backgammon, you can head to the library and games room. Guests who like a little pampering will love the hotel spa, while those keen on keeping fit will relish the gym, which includes a 12 metre swimming pool!
Guest accommodation at Conrad Pezula comes in nine categories! These are: King Junior Suite, Twin Junior Suite, King Junior Superior Suite, Twin Junior Superior Suite, Beach Castle One Bedroom, Cliff Castle One Bedroom, One Bedroom Grand Suite, Pezula Three Bedroom, and Two Bedroom Private Villa! Please contact us to discuss your requirements. The style throughout all options is chic contemporary and the list of mod cons is very impressive – it includes air conditioning, clock radio with MP3 connection, TV with HD channels, DVD/CD player, free Wi-Fi, black-out curtains, throw blankets, electronic locks, safe, hairdryer, iron and ironing board, mini bar, tea- and coffee-making facilities, and work station! All bathrooms have complimentary bathrobes, slippers, and toiletries. All options boast either a private patio or balcony with beautiful views of either Noetzie Beach or the hotel grounds, depending on where you choose to stay. And many of the suites have interconnecting doors, making this option fabulous for families!
ACTIVITIES AT CONRAD PEZULA:
As Pezula Nature Hotel & Spa is so close to the beach, the hotel is able to offer a thrilling range of activities.
- Noetzie Beach has been named one of the Top Three Beaches in South Africa, so you can be sure of a beach-tastic time! Beach activities include volleyball, fishing, and even canoeing in the mouth of the river.
- Guests can also enjoy hiking, biking, and horse riding through the hotel’s forests and fields. Nature trails are available too – and hotel staff provide bird books and binoculars to those who are keen to do a little birdwatching!
- Conrad Pezula has its own golf range too, just one feature of its ‘Field of Dreams’, a multipurpose sports oval. Here you can play not just golf but also football, softball, and cricket.
- Children are permitted to take part in most of these activities, as long as they are supervised. The kids club is called Puppy Club and consists of an indoor play area where the youngsters can paint their own pictures, do some colouring in, play with finger puppets, and watch DVDs.
- If you are feeling particularly adventurous, you can take to the sky in a helicopter! Scenic flights are possible over the hotel grounds and surrounds. You can also fly over Plettenberg Bay and watch out for whales!
- There really is a lot to do here. And if you fancy relaxing between activities with a picnic on the beach, in the forests, or simply in the comfort of your luxury accommodation, staff are happy to arrange this.