Four Seasons Resort Seychelles is ideal for travellers seeking opulent accommodation on a paradise island! Named after Chevalier des Roches, Mauritius and Reunion governor from 1767 to 1772, Desroches is characterised by hardwood and coconut trees, gorgeous white-sand beaches, and colourful coral reefs. The new resort provides accommodation to suit most types of traveller. Children of all ages are welcome, and there is a kids club for youngsters aged 4–12 years, offering plenty to keep the little ones happily occupied! There is a teens club also.
ACCESS & LOCATION:
Guests of the resort fly out to Desroches from Seychelles International Airport.
ACCOMMODATION & FACILITIES AT FOUR SEASONS RESORT SEYCHELLES:
Once you have arrived, you might like to enjoy a drink in the pleasant welcome lounge before familiarising yourself with the surroundings. Four Seasons has an impressive selection of restaurants and bars, for example. Claudine provides all-day French and Italian specialties, inspired by the Mediterranean Riviera. The Lighthouse is sure to be a favourite with seafood fans, as it offers lashings of fresh fish and a bar for raw cuisine. Tempting takeaways are available from The Deli, and the resort’s poolside bar is the perfect place for watching the sun set over the ocean while sinking a tropical cocktail and puffing away on a big cigar. Another venue that’s great for relaxation is the property’s spa, which has five treatment suites, two steam rooms, a hair and beauty salon, and an anti-gravity yoga pavilion. The fitness centre features cardio machines, free weights, and a stretching area, and is adjacent to Four Seasons’ tennis court, open daily from 7am to 10pm. Finally, there is the sparkling infinity pool, overlooking the ocean and attended by staff bearing cold drinks, snacks, towels, and sunscreen – bliss!
Four Seasons’ guest accommodation comes in four categories – Villas, Suites, Bungalows, and Residence Villas. The option you choose will depend on the size of your party, how much space you would like to enjoy, and what degree of deluxe appeals! The Beach Bungalow is the most modest offering, with a maximum of 65 square metres’ floor space. Located just a short walk from the beach, each bungalow is designed for two adults and has partial views of the ocean. Highlights include a furnished terrace and a private plunge pool! Next up is the Coral Beach Villa, with direct access to the beach, private pool, and space for two adults and one child. The Sunset Beach Villa is similarly appointed, and found on the west side of Desroches Island. This is also the setting for the Sunset Beach Suite, suitable for two adults and two children. The Two-Bedroom, Three-Bedroom Presidential, and Seven-Bedroom Presidential villas can accommodate, respectively, 4, 8, and 16 guests, while travellers looking for something super-luxurious could consider the Desroches Suite or Residence Villa category. We recommend contacting us to discuss your requirements! Of course, all options are beautifully furnished, fully in line with the Four Seasons style. Amenities include satellite television, multi-line telephone with voicemail, in-room safe, tea-and-coffee station, and refrigerated private bar.
ACTIVITIES AT FOUR SEASONS RESORT SEYCHELLES:
The resort is well placed to provide a fine assortment of activities.
- The watersports menu includes sailing, windsurfing, snorkelling, kayaking, and stand-up paddle boarding.
- Scuba diving is also available, presenting thrilling opportunities to explore 15 classified dive sites featuring caves, tunnels, and swim troughs.
- The fishing from Desroches is considered nothing short of world class, with fly fishing, bottom fishing, trawling, and deep sea fishing all possible.
- Back on land, guests can play tennis on Four Seasons’ own court – rackets and balls are free to borrow, and a couple of picnic tables are set up on the edge of the court.
- You can get to know the island better by cycling along its 15 kilometres of bike trails, admiring the beautiful forests and their inhabitants on your way.
- Nature walks are also a wonderful way to experience the magic of Desroches – you might even spot nesting turtles!
- Kids For All Seasons provides lots of things for the little ones to do, while the teens club keeps the young adults busy with DVDs, board games, books, and a gaming console.