Namib Guesthouse is a true gem, a thoroughly modern hideaway! If you are seeking luxury and plenty of attractions, then you should look no further than this property for an amazing holiday. You will have no trouble at all making a lifetime’s worth of memories!
ACCESS & LOCATION:
Namib Guesthouse is located in the centre of Swakopmund, 10 minutes from shops, bistros and the beach.
ACCOMMODATION & FACILITIES AT NAMIB GUESTHOUSE:
As you walk through the gates of the Guesthouse, you will find a beautifully kept garden with manicured lawns and plenty of seating on the ample decking area. It is decorated with sculptures and potted plants – and there is ample space where children can play! Enter through large glass doors, and you will be welcomed by the reception area and smiling staff. The room is huge – it has a high ceiling and doubles up as a dining area for guests. It is bright and airy, with matching wooden individual dining tables and chairs as well as a buffet area. The flooring is wooden and the walls are decorated with pictures of animals and landscapes. There are telephone and fax facilities, an honesty bar for drinks, and a comfortable couch. There is also complimentary Wi-Fi, so you can keep in touch with family and friends. A car park is available and the whole place is wheelchair friendly – excellent!
There are eight rooms at Namib Guesthouse. All of them have an en-suite bathroom, a television, complimentary Wi-Fi, and a tea-and-coffee station. Each room also has its own entry, so you do not disturb other guests as you arrive or leave. The Double rooms are elegant and spacious, with a shower in the bathroom. The Luxury rooms provide a little more space and a full bathroom including a shower and a bathtub. The Family Suite can sleep up to five people and has a shower. All of the rooms are beautifully decorated, with decadent touches here and there. You will find folded towels and glassware in the bathroom, flowers and beautiful table lamps in the bedrooms, and tasteful décor throughout. The bedrooms are the ideal place to relax! You will be surrounded by opulence during your stay – and especially after all the activities of the day, you will enjoy indulging in some of the finer things in life.
ACTIVITIES AT NAMIB GUESTHOUSE:
- There are many activities to keep you occupied during your time at Namib Guesthouse.
- As the beach is not far away, you can take the family and build sandcastles! You can go fishing, either offshore or by boat.
- If you prefer a little more action in your day, then why not go paragliding or kayaking?
- Guests who would like to see Namibia from a new perspective, are well advised to book a hot air balloon ride!
- And if you would like to see the flora and fauna of the area, take a Living Desert Tour and you can visit the fur seals in Cape Cross.
- Go out into the desert and do some sand boarding – or drive one of the quad bikes over the dunes.
- There are also all kinds of things to do in Swakopmund itself, including a museum, aquarium, snake park, and restaurants galore! You can guarantee that you will not be bored during your stay here.