We reckon Almanara is pretty special. The white sands and cool waters of the exclusive beach, combined with the pure opulence of the hotel, provide an experience that is difficult to beat! Almanara certainly has everything you could want in a first-class holiday.
ACCESS & LOCATION:
Almanara Luxury Resort is located south of Mombasa in Kenya, on the east coast of Africa, with lush green forest providing the backdrop to this paradise.
ACCOMMODATION & FACILITIES AT ALMANARA LUXURY RESORT:
As you walk up to the property, you will be struck by how peaceful it feels. The Luxury Resort is spacious and airy, with large glass windows and doors looking out onto the perfectly manicured gardens and stunning infinity swimming pool, with Jacuzzi. Cross the pond using the glass walkway that leads up to the building, enter, and you will walk through the grand hall, all the while marvelling at the opulent décor! Have a drink at the bar or relax in the indoor or outdoor seating areas. The games room ensures that you will not be bored and there is also a rooftop gym for those who like to work out. If you like a little privacy, choose one of the Exclusive Villas and you will also have access to another swimming pool, a Jacuzzi, and a sunken pool bar. Luxury and relaxation are the focus of Almanara – and as you drink your favourite cocktail while watching the sunset, you will be able to indulge in a little of both!
Whether you stay in the boutique hotel or in one of the Exclusive Villas, you will have a beautiful bedroom with en-suite facilities and full air conditioning. The Hotel houses three ocean view rooms, all featuring a super-king-sized bed, shower and private veranda, and two ocean view suites, all with a super-king size bed, spacious seating area, bathroom with shower and Jacuzzi bath, and private balcony. The Villas are fabulous for families or large groups, with three en-suite double bedrooms, a downstairs cloakroom, open-plan dining and living area, and private veranda. The décor throughout all of Almanara is neutral and plush, in browns, creams, and blues. Wooden flooring is covered by beautiful rugs, the walls are adorned with artwork, and the large and light curtains add an airy and open feel. The bathrooms are decorated with Italian marble and all have a feel of luxury about them, with folded towels and, in one case, a chaise longue! Whichever room you choose, you will feel relaxed and pampered.
ACTIVITIES AT ALMANARA LUXURY RESORT:
The location of Almanara gives its guests a wide choice of activities to enjoy.
- If you are an adventurer, why not take a trip to the watersports centre and have a go at diving or kite surfing?
- You can even take a trip out on a dhow and do some dolphin and whale shark spotting.
- Have a go at deep-sea fishing in the famous Pemba Channel where black marlin and sailfish are found in impressive numbers, along with red snapper, dorado, and yellow fin tuna.
- As the desert is on the other side of Almanara, you can easily take a day trip out to the Shimba Hill National Reserve and enjoy a safari experience, where you are sure to see the large resident elephant population!
- As the beach is not far away, lounging on the pure white shores is one of the relaxing activities available.
- You can also take a dip in the swimming pool or make use of the spa and indulge in a range of beauty therapy treatments.