- Days 1–3 : South Luangwa – Kakuli Bush Camp
- Days 4–6 : South Luangwa – Mchenja Bush Camp
- Days 7–10 : Lower Zambezi
- Guide Price : £7,034 per person
- Duration : 10 nights
- Best Months : Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct
- Countries : Zambia
This trip includes two fantastic bush camps in the South Luangwa and one of Africa's best camps in the Lower Zambezi! It is well suited to the traveller who is looking for an authentic safari experience.
This luxury safari skips the busier Mfuwe area and focuses on two of the Norman Carr Safaris camps, Kakuli and Mchenja, before heading to the Lower Zambezi. Here you spend four nights at Old Mondoro, which we consider to be one of the best camps in Africa. This trip puts you in the best game-viewing areas in the country, and with some of the most established safari operators, so you are guaranteed to have an incredible luxury experience.