- Days 1–2 : Victoria Falls
- Days 3–4 : South Luangwa – Nkwali
- Days 5–7 : South Luangwa – Nsefu Camp
- Days 8–11 : Lower Zambezi
- Price From : $6,488 per person
- Duration : 11 nights
- Best Months : Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct
- Countries :
This classic Victoria Falls and Zambia itinerary includes all the top areas to visit in Zambia, taking in Victoria Falls, the famous Mfuwe sector, and the remote bushcamps of the South Luangwa, before ending with a stay in the Lower Zambezi.
Our Victoria Falls and Zambia classic itinerary focuses on a combination of two of the most established companies in Zambia. Robin Pope Safaris runs both Stanley Safari Lodge in Livingstone and Nkwali and Nsefu in the South Luangwa, while Chongwe Safaris runs Chongwe River Camp. You really do get to experience a range of activities on this itinerary, from visiting Victoria Falls, to walking safaris in the remote South Luangwa National Park, to boat cruises on the Zambezi.