- Days 1–2 : Victoria Falls
- Days 3–5 : Chobe National Park
- Days 6–8 : Okavango Delta
- Price From : $4,018 per person
- Duration : 8 nights
- Best Months : May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov
- Countries : Botswana, Zimbabwe
This trip focuses on the Zimbabwean side of ‘The Falls’ as well as Chobe National Park and the Okavango Delta. The safari is designed for the first-time traveller to the region and offers excellent value for money.
This highlights ‘value’ safari includes three of our favourite affordable properties – the Victoria Falls Hotel, Chobe Elephant Camp in the Chobe National Park, and its sister property Sango Safari Camp in the Khwai concession of the Okavango. The ‘Vic Falls Hotel’ is an old favourite, while both safari camps offer some of the best value in the entire country and reliably good year-round game viewing.