- Days 1–2 : Victoria Falls
- Days 3–5 : The Linyanti
- Days 6–7 : Okavango Delta
- Days 8–10 : Okavango Delta – 2nd stay
- Price From : $6,697 per person
- Duration : 10 nights
- Best Months : May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov
- Countries : Botswana, Zambia
This trip includes Victoria Falls, a split location in the Okavango Delta to give you access to both wet and dry game-viewing areas, and also the predator-rich Linyanti region to the west of Chobe National Park.
This safari is designed around four fantastic small properties. Waterberry Lodge lies just upstream from Victoria Falls and is the perfect base to start your trip before moving on to the exceptional Selinda Explorers Camp in Linyanti. We then split your location in the Okavango Delta between Kanana Camp, which gives you access to the Delta’s floodplain, and its game-rich sister camp, Shinde Camp. These are high-quality camps, providing a very good all-round safari. In our opinion, they are the very best in this price bracket.