- Days 1–4 : CHOBE NATIONAL PARK
- Days 4–7 : MOREMI GAME RESERVE
- Days 7–9 : OKAVANGO DELTA
- Guide Price : £5,985 per person
- Duration : 8 nights
- Countries : Botswana
Wonderful wildlife viewing comes as standard throughout this trip to Botswana’s best-known national parks. This 8-night safari is perfect for guests hoping to experience the highlights of Botswana, as you’ll be staying in three Desert & Delta Safaris operated properties and therefore will benefit from their long stay discount.
Specific highlights of this Botswana safari:
- Affordable Desert & Delta Safaris operated properties
- Placing you in some of Botswana’s most-established wildlife safari areas
- Explores the national parks of Chobe and Moremi and a private reserve in the Okavango Delta
- Year-round reliable game-viewing opportunities, though peak from May to early November
- Activities: expertly guided game drives, mokoro excursions, boat trips, and walking safaris
Overview of the suggested Botswana safari lodges and activities:
As a company, Desert & Delta run camps in some of the country’s most established safari areas, and among the range of activities you can enjoy are expertly guided game drives, mokoro excursions, boat trips, and walking safaris.
You’ll start with three nights in the elephant-rich Savute region of Chobe National Park, at Savute Safari Lodge. This is a large and very well-appointed property, situated in a more off the beaten track area of Chobe National Park. Next, you will head to Camp Xakanaxa, in the famous Moremi reserve. And finally, you will travel to Camp Okavango, a water-based camp on a remote island that offers the true big water Okavango Delta experience! These safari camps offer some of the best value in the entire country and reliably good year-round game viewing, though this peaks from May to early November.
Who is this Botswana trip for?
This trip has been designed and priced with couples and honeymooners in mind (two adults travelling together). However, every trip we create is tailor-made for you. If you’re a group or a family, we might even suggest different accommodation. We can move elements and change the number of days – it all depends entirely on what you would like.