What's The Weather Going To Be Like In Botswana In February?
- This is an unpredictable month, featuring rains, thunderstorms, grey days, but clear days too
- With January, February is the peak of green season, but rain doesn’t fall every day
- It’s very hot, with average temperatures at approximately 30 degrees
- As it’s hot and rainy, we recommend light layers and waterproof clothes
- A peak time to visit the Central Kalahari Game Reserve due to warm and dry weather and likely event of thunderstorms
- The bushscape is gorgeously green